WORKING AT HEIGHT TRAINING Professional5 months ago - Services - Lagos - 324 views
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
What are the Dangers of Working at Height?
The hazards and factors affecting the risk from working at height include vertical distance of a fall, fragile roofs, roof lights, voids, sloping roofs, deteriorating materials, unprotected edges, unstable or poorly maintained access equipment and adverse weather conditions.
The course will cover all aspects of training at height and aims to give enhanced awareness of the dangers of working at height, not only to those working above ground level but also those at ground level who may still be injured from a fall.
1. Introduction to working at height
2. Work at Height regulations
3. Organizing and planning work at height
5. Risk Assessment
6. Selection of Equipment
7. Wearing procedures for Body Harness
8. Inspection and Maintenance
9. Practical Demonstration
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditation – Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
8. ProTraining (USA)
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Price: 70k
• REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS
41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State.
Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
• Port Harcourt:
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca [***] , [***]