WORKIING AT HEIGHT TRAINING Professional6 months ago - Services - Lagos - 131 views
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is the hazard of working at height?
The hazards and factors affecting the risk from working at height include vertical distance of a fall, fragile roofs, roof lights, voids, sloping roofs, deteriorating materials, unprotected edges, unstable or poorly maintained access equipment and adverse weather conditions.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
1. It will ensure delegates are equipped with legislations, procedures and skills and equipment required to work safely at height using a harness.
2. Be aware of relevant Health & Safety Legislation.
3. Perform pre-job planning and risk Assessment analysis.
4. Be able to correctly use a fall arrest harness.
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Meaning and Examples of Work at Height
2. Safe Work Procedure
3. Ladder Safety
5. Fall Protection Equipment
1. Topics at Basic Levels
2. Fall Protection Equipment with Examples
3. Practical Case Study (Video)
4. Anatomy of a Fall
5. Fall Hazards/Control Measures
6. Work at Height Hazard Analysis
7. Philosophies of Fall Protection