PROCESS SAFETY TRAINING Professional4 months ago - Services - Lagos - 251 views
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is the focus of process safety?
Process safety focuses on preventing fires, explosions and accidental chemical releases in chemical process facilities or other facilities dealing with hazardous materials such as refineries, and oil and gas (onshore and offshore) production installations.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
1. Assess mechanical integrity of process equipment ·
2. Recognize hazards linked with process fluids regarding effect on material degradation.
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Piping and Instrumentation Drawings
2. Introduction to Process Safety & Loss Prevention
3. Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP)
6. HAZOP Team and Methodology
7. Guide words/Key Words
8. HAZOP Procedures
9. Risk Matrix
1. Topics at Basic Levels
2. Reporting:- Template/Format for HAZOP & HAZID
3. Case Study