PERMIT TO WORK TRAINING Professional2 months ago - Jobs - Lagos - 87 views
1. Definition & Importance
2. Responsibility of Permit to Work Parties
3. Permit to work form
4. Permit to work documentation & Communication
5. Completion of the Permit to Work
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 1 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session.
• Price: 70k
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Warri: Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
• Port_Harcourt: 6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca [***]