OLIGOPEPTIDE Private individual11 months ago - Health - Enugu - 270 views
- Has anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory properties
- Fight leukemia and blocks inflammation that accompanies such chronic health condition as diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
- It’s an excellent source of protein.
- Treats prostrate cancer, breast cancer, balances estrogen level.
- May reduce heart disease according to FDA
- Over 80% of cholesterol comes from the liver, so the most effective way to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol is to control the liver’s internal production
- The lunasin peptide does so in two (2) way:
- Selectively disrupts a step in the production of an enzyme, key to cholesterol synthesis in the liver.
- Increase the number of receptors available in live cells to clear LDL cholesterol from the blood stream.
- Can modulate cellular immune system, regulate neuro-transmitters and boost brain function.
- Suitable for athletes for overall effective performance
- Makes your smarter thus increasing your ability to learn
- Improves insulin resistance and reduces body fat contributing to weight loss
- Responsible for the maintenance, strength and flexibility of health bones, joint skin, tendons, ligament, hair, nails, blood vessels, and eyes
- Beneficial for healthy living, improves body metabolism.
- Prevents type II diabetes
- Reduces chronic inflammation
- Prevents gall stone
- Promotes women’s gastro intestinal health
- Prevents childhood asthma and against coronary diseases
- Relieves post menopaused symptoms