MANUAL HANDLING TRAINING Professional1 month ago - Services - Lagos - 69 views
MANUAL HANDLING TRAINING
BENEFIT OF TRAINING
Upon completion of this course, you will:
• Understand what is meant by manual handling.
Be able to explain the common causes of injury and potential long-term damages to health as a result of poor manual handling techniques.
• Understand the legal responsibilities and the duties placed upon employers and employees.
• Be able to identify manual handling hazards.
• Understand how to carry out an effective manual handling risk assessment.
• Understand the control measures that can be put in place to reduce the risk of harm.
• Understand and practice the best way to handle loads to maintain a safe working environment.
• Manual Handling Injuries
Types of injury, immediate injuries, and musculoskeletal disorders.
• Risk Assessments for Safe Manual Handling
What is a risk assessment? Who should carry out a risk assessment? Identifying hazards, LITE, factors that increase the risk of harm, deciding who may be harmed and how, occupations most at risk, evaluating risks, recording the significant findings, and reviewing and updating, the results of your risk assessment.
• Avoiding and Controlling the Risks
Employer duties, avoiding manual handling, reducing the risk, team handling, mechanical and automation precautions, personal protective equipment, markings on equipment and PPE, and LITE.
• Safe Manual Handling Techniques
Lifting and lowering techniques, safe weights for lifting and lowering, carrying, risk assessments and HSE tools, pushing and pulling, and team handling.
As an employer, you must protect your workers from the risk of injury from hazardous manual handling in the workplace. Manual handling means transporting or supporting a load by hand or bodily force. It includes lifting, putting down, pushing, pulling, carrying, or moving loads. A load can be an object, person, or animal.
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Price: 100k
• REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS
41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State.
Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
• Port Harcourt:
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca [***] , [***]