JOB HAZARD ANALYSIS TRAINING Private individual1 month ago - Services - Lagos - 295 views
• Training method: Classroom
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule:
CALL FOR SCHEDULE
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to
[***] , [***] before training day for seat reservation
[ [***] ]
1. Identify the roles and responsibilities of the iron worker safety director.
2. Identify the application and installation methods of passive and active fall protection systems.
3. Demonstrate basic load calculations for common fall protection systems.
At the end of the training, the participant should be able to suggest the following during a planning stage of a job:
1. Hazard identification
2. Accessing the hazard
3. Controlling the hazard
4. Recovery measure
• Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State.
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
• 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
• 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
• Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)