• This course is mainly intended to assist Participants work with the Standard.
OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR [***] , revised in the year 2012, provides people the right-to-know the hazards and identities of the hazardous chemicals people are exposed to in the workplace. Employees must be informed of any operations in their work area where hazardous chemicals are present.
° Hazard Classification
° Hazard Standard Definitions
° Written Hazard Communication Program
° Safety Data Sheets
° GHS Pictograms
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 1 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session.
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Warri: Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
• Port_Harcourt: 6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca [***]