General Industry Safety Training Professional3 months ago - Services - Lagos - 93 views
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is the role of occupational hygiene?
Occupational hygienists (OHs), trained to work in interdisciplinary teams in order to describe current health and safety status, anticipate and recognize threats, assess exposure to hazards, communicate risk, develop and prioritize strategies for improvement using the hierarchy of control, and implement them
* Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
* Duration: 2 Days
* Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
* COURSE OBJECTIVE:
"The main focus in occupational health is on three different objectives:
1. The maintenance and promotion of workers' health and working capacity;
2. The improvement of working environment and work to become conducive to safety and health and
3. Development of work organizations and working cultures
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Meaning of Occupational Health
2. Identification of Occupational Health Hazards
3. Roles of Occupational Health Units
4. Types of Occupational Health Hazards in work place environment
5. Hazard control measure
6. Introduction to Food Safety
1. Topics at Basic Levels
2. Health Effects of Radiation
3. Food Handling
* * Address:-
* Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Website: [***] .
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca [***] , [***]