Facility Operation Management Training Professional2 months ago - Services - Lagos - 64 views
FACILITY OPERATION MANAGEMENT:
This course will equip you with a basic understanding of the principles of facility management, this can help the participant better realize how effective facility management can contribute to business school also its main objective is to coordinate the demand for the facility and its services among competing users in a way that supports the organization overall goals.
COURSE OUTLINE –
1. Defining FACILITY MANAGEMENT
• What is Facilities Management (FM)? – ‘the facilities umbrella’
• Defining FM within an organization
• The 8 key roles of FM
• FM – overhead or profit centre?
• The strategic importance of managing facilities
• Developing an FM plan and team
2. Establishing control of support services
• Identifying and reviewing support service requirements
• Profiling current service levels and costs
• Reviewing contracted services
• Outsourcing v in-sourcing
• Contract ‘bundling’ and ‘aggregation’
• Determining and implementing a contract strategy
3. Focusing on the customer
• Understanding customer business needs and objectives
• Engaging the customer
• Customer service strategy
• Developing a customer action plan
• The pursuit of excellence
4. Managing the budget
• Harnessing cost data
• Identify spending patterns
• Building up the budget plan
• Defending the plan
• Control mechanisms and reports
• How to maximise the budget
5. Understanding service contracts
• What is a contract and why do we need them?
• Tender terms
• Objectives and understanding what the contractor wants
• Contract structure explained
• Terms and conditions
• Specifications – output v input
• Schedules of tender
• Supplier ‘own’ contracts – common traps!
6. Controlling the tender process
• Why tender?
• Tender timetable
• Roles and responsibilities
• Tender stages
• Tender board interview techniques
• Negotiation techniques
• Award and debriefing
• Top issues
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 4Days
• Price: 80k
• REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS
41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State.
Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Website: [***] .
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca [***] , [***]