ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT TRAINING Professional2 months ago - Services - Lagos - 199 views
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
EIA benefits occur in many guises: improved project design, improved decision making, better information disclosure, more public involvement, better co-operation, smoother processes etc.. High information quality in EIA is a prerequisite for these benefits to ma- terialize.
The objective of EIA is to encourage consideration of the environment in the planning and decision-making process to arrive at actions that avoid or minimize adverse impacts on the environment.
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Meaning and Applications
2. Component of EIA
3. Environmental Issues
4. Steps in EIA:- Screening, Scoping, Impact Analysis. Impact Mitigation, Reporting, Review, Decision Making and Monitoring
5. Environmental Resources
6. Environmental Pollution and Consequences
7. Sustainable Development
8. Waste Management
1. Topics at Basic Levels
2. Physico - Chemical Characteristics:- COD, BOD, PH, E.C, Turbidity, SS, PV
3. Environmental Characteristics: Ca2+,Cl, SO4, NOz
4. Effect of Domestic Waste water discharge on well water use (Case Study)
5. Regression Analysis of Permanganate Value (PV) on suspected solid (SS), BOD and COD in a domestic sewage (Case Study)
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• Duration: 3 Days
• Price: 100k
• REGISTRAION IN PROGRESS
41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State.
Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
• Port Harcourt:
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Website: [***] .
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca [***] , [***]