ENVIRONMENTAL AND WASTE MANAGEMENT TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION.
BENEFIT OF TRAINING
The overall objectives of these training is to access the activities involved for the proposed and determine the type, nature and estimated volume of waste to be generated and also to identify any potential environmental impacts from the generation of waste at site and also to recommend appropriate
Waste handling and disposal measures/routings in accordance with the standard requirements
1. Technical assistant
2. Environmental scientists and engineers
3. Operational staff.
4. Lab technician
5. Emergency personnel
8. HSE professionals
At the end of this environmental and waste management training course, delegates will be able to
1. Gain knowledge in waste and environmental management system
2. Understand different types of waste, their handling, storage disposal requirement and potential effect on environment
1. Classification of waste
2. General consideration of various hazards
3. Associated with waste accumulation
4. Waste disposal methods
5. Consideration of waste treatment methods
6. Personal protective equipment for waste disposal
7. Consequences of untreated waste
8. Environmental aspects
9. Pollution-definition and types
10. Green house effects and global warming
• Training Schedule: By Request/ In Session
• Training Method: Classroom OR Online
• Duration: 2 Days
• Price: 50k
• REGISTRATION IS IN PROGRESS.
41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State.
Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
• Port Harcourt:
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca [***] , [***]