DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING (DOC) Private individual4 months ago - Services - Lagos - 339 views
TRAINING ADS FOR YOU.
Have you Ever Wondered
Who is responsible for document control?
Document control specialists are responsible for managing company documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity. These specialists help companies adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information and retrieve data more effectively.
COURSE OUTLINE (ADVANCED):
1. Meaning and applications of document
2. Document Formats and system
3. Document controller and responsibilities
4. Deliverables & Document lifecycle
5. Document Identification
6. The Document Control Values
7. MASTER DOCUMENT REGISTER (MDR)
8. FILE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- TRANSMITTING DOCUMENTS
9. Document Control Procedure
- Common Problems with Document Control
- Controlling documents
10. EDMS (Electronic document control)
- EXCEL (sorting, identifying, filing, monitoring, and control of documents)
11. MS ACCESS: Creating tables, forms, Queries, and Reports
For additional information on these training course and reasons to undergo this training this article is developed for you. Visit and click these link here OR copy and paste in your browser :
• Training Method: Classroom OR Online
• Duration: 3 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/ In_Session
• Price: 100k
• REGISTRATION IS IN PROGRESS.
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State.
Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca [***]