AUTO CAD 2D & 3D TRAINING Professional3 months ago - Services - Lagos - 102 views
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
What is the importance of AutoCAD in civil engineering?
AutoCAD is a computer aided design software for the 2D and 3D design of certain objects or places. Computer aided drafting is widely used in the civil engineering field because of its ability to plan sites a lot easier then hand drawings, it can help design a lot of engineering supplies, and is constantly upgrading.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
Duration: 5 Days
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[ [***] ]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
• Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to [***] , [***] before training day for seat reservation
1. Is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software.
2. This course covers the essential core topics for working with the AutoCAD software.
3. Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
4. Organizing drawing objects on layers.
• At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ [***]
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
• Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
• 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
• 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
• Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
1. - Introduction and meaning of AUTOCAD
- AUTOCAD Terminologies
- Drafting and modelling.
- Circle and line propels
- Entering points in AUTOCAD
- Workspace switching
- Selecting Drawing Template
- Drawing Limit
- Title bar, Menu, Toolbar, Property Tool bar
Drawing/model space, command line, status bar, design centre
- AUTOCAD settings
- Tool bars in AUTOCAD
- Dimensioning & Dimensions style
- Printing in AUTOCAD